Roche in Germany
Roche Deutschland Holding GmbH (RDH) with its headquarters in Grenzach-Wyhlen is responsible for all Roche Group activities in Germany.
As the parent company, it is tasked with the strategic management and planning of business activities in the German markets. Together with its holdings, it forms the German Roche Group. This includes:
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH in Mannheim and Penzberg,
- Roche Pharma AG in Grenzach-Wyhlen,
- Roche Diagnostics Deutschland GmbH in Mannheim
- Roche Diabetes Care GmbH in Manhheim
- Roche Diabetes Care Deutschland GmbH in Mannheim
- Roche PVT GmbH in Waiblingen,
- Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions GmbH in Berlin
- mtm laboratories AG in Mannheim, sowie die
- Ascur Versicherungsvermittlungs GmbH in Grenzach-Wyhlen.
With over 15,400 employees and sales of approximately 5.8 billion Euros (2015), the German Roche Group is the second largest Roche country organization worldwide.
The strategies and results of the Pharma and Diagnostics divisions come together at Roche Deutschland Holding GmbH since its founding in December 1997. The company performs central functions in the areas of communications, controlling, law, taxes, finance, and insurance for the entire German Group.